Thursday, April 16, 2015

Life Long Teaching, Life Long Learning

"There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning."

Jiddu Krishnamurti


They say that learning is life long. Today I was privileged to experience that in all its glory. I helped build a QR activity to practice telling time with analogue clocks. Normally I have the teacher do it with my guidance, but because we were using images & had a time constraint I built it & taught her how to use it. This was a new experience for both her and 90% of her class. 

As I have experienced many times, you inevitably refine things each time you do them...

 I enjoyed experiencing her learning curve, watching the evolution of her introducing the activity and carrying it out, more than watching the kids learn to use the technology.  

I teach,  all ages and all subjects. This is what I do. I can't imagine doing anything else.  


No comments: